Terms and Conditions
Payments are processed using Stripe using Tomoro's account. Upon payment your receipt from Stripe will indicate The Trustee for Griggs Family Trust.
Definition of Terms
You: The WPandMe Member.
Limitation of liability
- WPandMe will not be liable for any damages or losses, financial or otherwise, to You, its partners, clients, heirs or any third parties, resulting directly or indirectly from circumstances outside our control.
- WPandMe will not be liable for any damages or losses, financial or otherwise, to You, its partners, clients, heirs or any third parties, resulting directly or indirectly from inconsistencies, omissions, errors or copyright infringements within your website.
WPandMe will always make best efforts to ensure the proper functioning nature of your website on the platform. And any discovered issues can be reported via a support ticket. However the following are not covered by that warranty or an ongoing membership:
- Host server downtime.
- Errors or faults due to web host.
- Failure by You to renew your account.
- Current or future programmatic errors or incompatibilities within WordPress, plugins, third party development or theme code.
- Computer viruses.
- Malicious software or hacking attacks.
- Copyright infringement.
- Any other unforeseen circumstances.
- The availability or integrity of backups of the server, your software, artwork, emails or any files related to your project
Copyright and ownership
- All content on your WPandMe website is the responsibility of You to ensure does not infringe on copyright.